However, at the moment it looks very uncertain as to whether Ysgol Pendalar will be able to let me know if they will allow us to work in the school until some time way into September so consequently I will continue to offer online teaching as currently set up on a Monday and a Thursday.
I have decided, reluctantly, not to resume the Bangor classes at this time so hope that people from that class will be able to join us online. Unfortunately, my other option of offering classes at the Llanwnda Community Centre cannot be confirmed either as they have not decided what will be possible at this time.
However, I have the option of offering face to face sessions at my own small studio space in Dwygyfylchi for people who would like to come to an open class. These I would aim to offer on a Sunday but because of the need for social distancing etc will have to be limited to 8 or 9 people. I will provide more details regarding these sessions at a later date. If in the meantime there should be more information regarding classes in Ysgol Pendalar I will let everyone know.
Many thanks for now.